Sunday, April 16, 2017

Yahoo Style and Beauty: Easter Sunday Brunch OOTD

So the cat's out of the bag!  I've been working on this really cool project with Yahoo Style and Beauty where each week they give us a different theme to work with to come up with an outfit of the day. They chose 10 style influencers from around the country for this and I'm beyond excited to be one of them!  I'm in great company!



This week's theme was Easter Sunday Brunch.  You can watch the video here to see what I think of when i think of Spring and Easter Sunday.

Here's my final look:



I'm obsessed with cold shoulder styles at the moment so I really wanted to wear this light weight sweater from H&M.  It's in a beautiful blush color with ruffle details by the shoulder.  I paired it with a pretty A-line skirt in an eyelet material from JCrew.  Because my overall look was neutral in color I really wanted to add a pop of color which I did with my shoes.  I thought this look was fun, flirty and appropriate for Sunday Brunch.  Hope you like my look!  See below for links to purchase similar items.  And stay tuned for future episodes of Yahoo's "Style on the Street."

xoxo,  Karen

HM Sweater // Celine Sunglasses // similar  Jcrew skirt // DSW shoes // similar bag

No comments:

Post a Comment