Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Neck Party

Gimme all the neckerchief's!!  I've always loved beautiful vintage scarves.  My girlfriend, Alba Nela, who is an amazing stylist introduced them to me when we visited some consignment shops years ago and I've been obsessed since.  She uses her scarves as belts with her jeans, she uses them as bracelets wrapped around her wrist.  She's even mixed it together with chains for a tough yet classy look.

I usually love pairing mine with the staple white button down.



But I'm loving how these fashionistas styled theirs with a classic stripe tee and a black jumper.

(image via: Bright on the day)

(image via: Louise Roe

I love how we've been seeing a lot of the neckerchief's on the streets lately.  Last year it was all about the paisley, casual-cool bandanas.  But this year its all about that colorful, Hermes - style vintage print scarf that totally make your outfit.  I've rounded up a few styles that I've found at local retailers with great price points.  Enjoy!

xoxo,  Karen

Clockwise from top left:  Aldo // Zara // TopShop // Express // Express // Tory Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment