Monday, April 10, 2017

Spring Style with Shop Pink Blush

If you haven't heard of them, let me introduce you to Shop Pink Blush.  This trendy online boutique has so many great, easy styles for the everyday mama.  The clothes transition really well from maternity pieces to stylish pieces for women.  I love how they have a great assortment of clothes as well as accessories that are basic yet incorporate a lot of the current trends - all for great price points.




I went back and forth between their large assortment of boho chic floral maxi dresses that were just screaming out spring and all their pretty, feminine tops with touches of ruffles, cold shoulders, and so many fun details.  I finally chose a light blue ruffle off shoulder blouse and literally fell in love as soon as I opened up the package.  I love everything about it from the light airy fabric which is perfect for summer to all the trends it incorporates into this one piece.  It's an over the shoulder style which I consistently feel sexy in without feeling too over the top.  I love how it has a a large ruffle which is all the rage at the moment. And my favorite part of it are the bell sleeves.  I see bell sleeves all over instagram, blogs, magazines, and i love the drama it eludes.

(Click on the picture above to shop this ruffle top directly!) 




I paired it with my skinny jeans and a sexy pair of heels in a fun pop of color which I thought was a fun look for spring.  But I'm already envisioning a fun version for summer paired with white shorts and cute cognac colored wedges, with a bright color neckerchief for a Jackie O feel.  Oh, and of course, a pair of great oversized sunglasses ;)



I definitely recommend their pieces and I hope you fall in love with their comfortable yet feminine styles like I did.  Check out their website www.shoppinkblush.com or check out their instagram @shoppinkblush profile today!


Just to share my love for Shop Pink Blush, I'll be hosting a fun giveaway on my instagram account @parisandalatte.  One lucky winner will receive a $50 PinkBlush gift card giveaway! Be sure to follow me on instagram and stay tuned!

xoxo,

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment