Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Spring florals

I know its so cliche but I look forward to wearing my florals for spring.  Isn't it kind of fun finding the right floral print for the season?  It's like a treasure hunt.  First you have to look for the right silhouette of the item of clothing, then the colors grab your attention, and last but not least, the print plays an important part in it.  Oh and of course the price has to be right.  But when you find the right one you just love wearing your prized find.




I've rounded up some of my favorite Spring floral blouses this season.  I'm envisioning all of these with chambray culottes and white Keds with big statement sunnies.

Clockwise from top left: Madewell // Sun & Shadow // Nordstrom // Zara // Cupcakes and Cashmere // Sun & Shadow // Lovers & Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment