Saturday, April 8, 2017

Spring Shades

I always love a good statement accessory.  In the past its always been statement jewelry or even a statement bag.  But lately, I've been obsessed with statement sunglasses.  They are super fun and make you look fab even when you're feeling less than 100%, 




(credit: WhenWearNow)

 I usually gravitate towards designer sunglasses because I've always stuck to basic silhouettes like the Celine mirrored aviators since I wear them on a daily basis.  But since I'm looking at more trendy styles nowadays, I don't mind getting more fashionable, value priced styles.  

Here are some of my fav's for the spring season.  These have been on rotation for the past few weeks and I'm loving them!!
 Details clockwise from top left: sold online but bet you can still find at the store. but here's a similar style black cat eye // gold trim glasses //oversized aviators // rectangle sunglasses // blush pink sunglasses  

There are so many fab styles out there.  Have fun hunting.  If you like some of the styles from Nora NYC you can use the code "NewShades" at check out to get 10% off your order! 

xoxo, Karen

2 comments: