Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Fall already???

NOT YET!!  I'm so not ready for fall to be here.  It feels like summer just started.  But alas, with July 4th celebrations past us and with the Nordstrom sale underway, the fall season is literally being thrown in our face.  I'm sure you've seen everyone's insta-stories in the Nordie's fitting rooms showing you their fav picks from the sale.  And if not, you've seen blogs with large flatlays of everyone's "must-haves" from the sale.  And if not that then you've seen everyone on Instagram flashing their Nordstrom gift card for their latest giveaways.   While I'm not ready to admit that fall is around the corner, I don't want to fight the inevitable.  So I'm showing you here some summer shorts looks that incorporate fall staple pieces on top.  It's all about increasing the longevity and usage of your pieces.  I'm showing you one of my recent looks that featuring my fav blazer from Missguided.  And I picked out more fall transition looks from the style queen herself - Sincerely Jules.  


Blazer from Missguided // distressed jean shorts from H&M // belt from Zara // bag from Chanel // shoes from Ivanka Trump

And here are inspiration pics from Sincerely Jules on more pieces you can transition from summer to fall.  So as you shop the Nordstrom sale, or any other sales that are going on (there are tons), keep these pieces in mind as you build a good foundation for your closet.


(a black biker jacket)


(a soft suede jacket)


(a utility jacket)


(a soft blazer)


(a structured oversized blazer)

xoxo, Karen

2 comments:

  1. You look super cute with the shorts and blazer combo. I've never tried this combo but these images are inspiring me to try. Thank you for sharing. Have a great day.

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks love. checking out your blog too :) have a great day!

      Delete