Monday, May 1, 2017

May day: OOTD

Happy first day of May!!  How is it May already??  Where did this year go?
I'm sharing details of my recent outfit of the day I posted on @parisandalatte .



 I kept eyeing this beautiful soft green blouse at HM.  I would always contemplate getting it when I passed by it at the store.  It was just so pretty with the sheer fabric and ruffle details.  What pushed me to get it was I was shopping online to get Gabriel an outfit from HM kids for a wedding anniversary we were going to and 1) everything online was an extra 20% off and 2) it was free shipping if i spent a certain amount.  And of course i was close to that amount but not quite there.  Do you find yourself in that predicament a lot? Gets me every time. So, I had no choice but to add this blouse to my cart.  And I'm so glad I did because I can't tell you how many compliments I get on it and I really do feel so girly in it.  Its epitomizes what spring is all about.


Since the blouse is dressy, I paired it with my favorite Madewell jeans.  I did the half tuck to show off my waist but also to show the button fly details on the jeans.  I accessorized it with my Cayetano Legacy Collection clutch and chunky heeled sandals.



xoxo,  Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment