Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Spring Shoes


Yay for pedicures and pretty shoes! There's something about shoes that just make you feel so sexy. They don't have to be sky high but they really make your outfit.  I definitely have way more shoes than I should, but in my defense you can get some killer shoes without breaking the bank.  So if you're looking to up your shoe game for the spring season without breaking the bank, or your ankles, check out my edit.   This is my Shoe Wish list  - if you will.  I could choose all these beautiful high heeled shoes with the glitz and the glam.  But I wanted to be realistic and choose shoes that everyday people could walk in.  If I could share any tip with you guys, it would be this - be realistic about your shoes and your lifestyle.  I've definitely had my moments of buying high heels thinking oh i can wear this for girls night out or for date night.  And yes, those outtings do happen.  But in the end i don't choose those shoes because I know I won't last in them all night.

My shoe roundup has a lot of neutrals with a few pops of color.  I chose heels that were wearable for everyday and fabrics that were luxe for an elevated look.  I'm loving the look of mules and platforms.  I included some lace up styles. And of course I included my fave purchase of the season, the thin toe strap and ankle strap silhouette that everyone needs to have in their closet.  I wore these fuchsia colored shoes around during my weekend getaway to Savannah, GA last weekend and loved them.

So, without much further ado, here is my Spring 2017 Shoe Roundup.

Product info (clockwise from top left corner) : Katie and Kelly sandals , Born muleMatisse lace upNine West genieTopshop muleCharles by Charles David SandalAdrienne Vittadini mulesLinea Paola cutout

xoxo,  Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment